Phillip A. Jones is a guest speaker, facilitator and consultant specialising in strategic advice, career transitions, customer service excellence, and peak body and association capability development.
He is based in Canberra, Australia.
Through Two Degrees Group he offers a range of bespoke services with solutions. Clients have included government departments, professional associations, cultural bodies and individual professionals & small business owners.
Key expertise areas include:
- Facilitation for workshops, strategic planning days and other events
- Consulting services including customer service culture and processes
- Professional development solutions including mentoring programmes
- Association capacity developing and strategic advice
- Guest speaker
- Executive coaching with a focus on career transitions.
- Industry and professional awards judging.
Phillip is frequently invited to be a guest speaker on a range of professional topics, and you can discover more about his expertise here and read some of his professional insights on topics like facilitation, career transitions and networking on this page.
He is the Chair of Judges for the Canberra and Capital Region Tourism Awards and a National Judge for the Australian Tourism Awards. He’s also been engaged as a judge for the Customer Service Excellence Awards, and the Australian Leadership Excellence Awards plus other industry and professional association awards.
Phillip is also a respected author and independent review on the international and Australian distilling industry and provides a range of bespoke events and consulting services via his other company the Martini Whisperer. He is also a guest contributor to Gourmet Traveller Wine Magazine.